Henna Brows and Lash Lift/Tint Bundle
$105.00 90 minutes
Save $20 by booking your henna brows and lash lift together in one appointment.
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE BOOKING.
Want the look of ombre brows, but not quite ready to commit? Then henna brows are for you! This temporary tinting is done with plant-based henna instead of chemical-based tints. Henna stains the brow hairs and the skin beneath. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness.
Many clients get Henna Brows before committing to Ombre or Nano Brows. It is a great way to get a semi-permanent visual. Henna lasts up to 6 weeks on the hair and up to 2 weeks on the skin.
Eyebrow exfoliation, cleansing, mapping, sculpting and stray hair clean up included.
Look Before You Book
- Henna itself seldom causes an allergic reaction. However, additives are often used in making the henna paste to boost color or speed up the coloring process, especially in dark/black henna. P-pheynlenediamine (PPD) makes the naturally reddish brown henna more black. Although it's safe for hair coloring, it can irritate the skin, leading to an allergic reaction. Symptoms of a henna allergy are similar to those of other allergies. They can include sneezing, swelling and hives, and difficulty breathing due to a restricted airway.
- By booking this appointment, you acknowledge that there can be a risk of allergic reaction, as with other colorants.
- In the event of an allergic reaction, you are advised to contact your physician.
Lash Lift and Tint
Want to enhance the look of your natural eyelash hairs, without lash extensions? Then the lash lift is for you! Lash lifting is a chemical process that elongates and add curl to the natural eyelashes making them appear longer. A tint can be added to further enhance the look, and is especially recommended for lighter lashes. Results last up to 6 weeks.
Look before you book:
- Please remove eye makeup and contact lenses prior to the appointment if possible.
- To maintain the lift, no water (including steam) should come in contact with the lashes for 24 hours.
- It is recommended that you sleep on your back the first night following the procedure to avoid creasing the lashes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.