$425.00 3 hours
Got “smoker’s lips” or want to correct hyperpigmentation/discoloration in the lips? This is the ideal service for you!
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE BOOKING.
Lip Lightening is a procedure that is provided to those who wish to correct unwanted darkness of the lips. Using advanced color theory, pigments are custom blended in effort to “Neutralize” the darkness of the lips with an end goal of returning them to a natural even toned color.
NOTE: This procedure is not intended to deposit a lip color resembling lipstick into the lips. Instead the goal is to give the lips a natural pink or nude tone.
Discolored lips can be the result of a few things that range from harmless, like staining from certain foods or drinks, to an underlying medical condition.
- Trauma or injury. A bruise can form on one or both lips following an injury. This can cause your lips to be partly or entirely purple or black.
- Lack of Vitamins such as B12
- Dehydration-Inadequacy of water in the body
- Melasma (an abnormal increase of the melanin on the skin especially on the lips which is a result of prolonged exposure to the sun or licking your lips too much)
- Hormone/thyroid disorder in the body
- Certain medications
- Too much caffeine
- Lip sucking
- Allergic reactions to foods, toothpaste, lipstick or cosmetics
- Lips that turn blue may be a sign that there’s not enough oxygen available from the bloodstream
- Certain chemicals in lipsticks may also cause rashes and hyperpigmentation
This procedure takes approximately 3 hours.
Look before you book:
- IF YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF COLD SORES - Please see your physician for a prescription for antiviral medication BEFORE your lip tattoo appointment to prevent an outbreak post procedure. For those who suffer from cold sores, an outbreak is very likely after tip tattoo procedures, but need to be prevented in order to avoid poor healing!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.