Thank you for purchasing our product(s), courses, and/or services at “https://www.drvalpmu.com/” (hereinafter referred to as the “website”). The website is owned and operated by The DFYant Brand, LLC dba Dr. Val, The PMU Surgeon in partnership with Cocre8 Digital.
This policy is designed to inform our customers of the option of returning of product and refunding in the event that the customer is not satisfied with product(s) and services purchased from the website.
All services require a nonrefundable booking fee to secure the appointment for the service. This fee may be transferred one time in the event of an emergency on the client’s part. Subsequent rescheduling will result in the forfeiture of this fee and another nonrefundable booking fee will be required. The remaining balance is due at the time of the booked service. There will be no refunds of services after the service has been provided. If there is a concern regarding the possibility of provider error, please contact us to discuss an agreeable resolution.
A purchaser of a product shall be eligible to a refund of the entire amount paid for the product, provided the product is returned within a period of 14 calendar days of the purchase. The product returned must not be damaged and same must be returned in the same manner it was at the time of the purchase. Upon receiving the returned product, we will inspect the product and refund your money, using the same payment option you used in the process of purchasing the product. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 14 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Individuals who register for a training course occasionally change their mind for one reason or another. Regardless of the reason, we believe there should be a definite refund policy for students who decide not to take the course. Refunds for online courses are only given under the following circumstances:
- The user did not access any portion of the online course AND the user requests a refund, in writing via email within three business days from the date of the registration (email notification sent). There will be no refunds for any online courses (or curricula) once a course has been accessed in any manner.
- There are no extensions granted for your course. If you do not complete your course by the end-date in your welcome email, there will be additional fees for extended access.
- A full refund will be issued less an administrative fee of $100.
- All shipped course materials (books, study guides, kits, etc.) are returned, unopened/unused at your own expense if you accept delivery of the package. There are no refunds for e-books. Additional restocking and shipping costs may apply to returned books.
- For PMU trainers using Dr. Val’s course licenses –
- Neither Dr. Val, nor the Company are not responsible for your students’ failure to complete the course. No refunds will be issued for students who fail to comply with your course requirements. Course licenses will not be reassigned.
Please understand that with the booking of your service(s), purchase of your product(s), and/or enrollment and accessing of your online course or in-person training(s), you have read and agree to the aforementioned refund policy.
Please use our Contact Us page, if anything is unclear or you have more questions.